Wednesday, May 22, 2013

1 week down and healing is progressing

Well here we are 1 week down and the healing has just began.  I had to for other dr today because I was having a rash horribly on my arms and legs from the morphine.  Wile there, I found out I had a slight fever at 99.7.  In the burn world, they do not want someone to get their temp over 100 degrees.  

So I am watching my temp closely.  Don't want an infection and surely don't want to go back in the hospital.

While at the dr, they loosened my bandages so I could attempt to take them off when I got home within incident.  I have a couple really sore parts on the right foot.  It is funny to look at pictures from 1 week ago,to today!!!  WOW is all I can say!

Well morphine is kicking in, starting to see the insides of my eyelids!!  But I will leave you with a few comparison.












No comments:

Post a Comment